MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun at the Beach

Gretchen, Emily and Jon vacationing at Treasure Island, Florida
Dec. 18-23, 2008

Love you Jon!

The 18th of December was Jon and my
15th wedding anniversary.



We rented a 2 bdrm/2 bath
condo suite on the beach.


Our condo from the beach view.
We were on 4th floor oceanfront.


View of the freeform pool area.


Pool view from our condo balcony.


Sunset and oceanview from our room.


Resort was U shaped and these are
the gardens in between.


Pathways through the garden area.


Gorgeous sunset.


Jon enjoying the ocean.


Shells, shells and more shells.


Me picking shells along the beach.


Amazing sunset.


Sunset


Loved walking down the beach front each day.


Shells


A heart in the sand!


Emily our daughter at
Clearwater Beach.


Clearwater Beach at Sunset
crossing the causeway.


1 comment:

  1. I used to spend a lot of time at Clearwater, years ago! Beautiful, isn't it?

    I'm glad you joined the blog world! I'll add you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style