MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Cream w/Gold" Necklace "SOLD"

I just have time to post a quickie blog tonight, so I am featuring this versatile necklace in cream, gold and faux pearls. It is a two strand style necklace with one whole strand linked together faux cream pearls. The second longer strand is mostly a heavy gold colored chain with a great focal connector that features this awesome vintage floral focal. I have added the additional cream colored five faux pearl drops to the top of the focal for a bit more fluff. Simply elegant.
This full length view shows most of the necklace. If interesting in pricing and length of any pieces you see on my blog please inquire via email to me at gretchen.schaumann@comcast.net. Updated as of April 20th. This necklace is now SOLD.

1 comment:

  1. Your designs are lovely! Looking forward to seeing you at the Junk Bonanza!
    Peace,
    Ki

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style