MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"The French Flea Market of Anoka" June 11-14, 2009

"The French Flea" June Sale Dates and Times
Thursday/June 11; 10-6
Friday/June 12; 10-5
Saturday/June 13; 10-5
Sunday/June 14; 12-4
I wanted to get a blog post on my blog this week about the upcoming June sale event at the shop I am selling in called "The French Flea" in Anoka, Minnesota. I was at the shop setting up my wares on Sunday afternoon, and it wasn't photo ready at that time, so I wasn't able to take any pictures except of my jewelry display area, which was completed at the time. However, I did want to share with you my blogger friends a few photos of this months wares, so I have borrowed them off of the monthly email newsletter that is sent out each month. I give the photo credits to either Lani or Kimberly, as I'm sure it was one of those gals that actually took the photographs in this blog, so thanks.
June's theme for the shop is - "Lady Liberty Enlightening the World", which was a gift to the United States from France. The French meaning for this theme is "La liberte eclairant le monde."
Another vignette in the shop.

A couple of great vintage wicker pieces at the shop. The chaise on the left is in pristine condition.



This picture has a great faux fireplace mantle, a wall of lovely white mirrors and lots of vintage silver pieces displayed across the mantle. Silver has been a great seller at the shop, as we rediscover the beauty of silver with a patina on it. I'd choose the patina over the shiny silver any day. It is just so useful.
I will post again later or tomorrow photos of my jewelry that I created for this sale. I have 23 new vintage redesigned pieces for the sale, as well as lots of other great finds. Come on in and say "hi".
Next Month's Theme -"Lazy Days of Summer"
July 9-12
Anoka is hosting their annual Riverfest. Come visit with the locals and enjoy the history of this unique small town. Don't miss the historical homes tour on Sunday, July 12. The French Flea will be featured in one of the homes. For more info, contact Julie at jpdesigncafe@yahoo.com. The French Flea is located at 211 East Main Street, Anoka, MN 763.427.1837 between Peterson Shoes and Avant Garden. Check the website for store hours at www.frenchfleamarketofanoka.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style