MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Friday, July 31, 2009

July Jewelry Designs

"Filigree De lite"
Design 100
Price $49
A wonderful vintage buckle has been re purposed into this fabulous focal on this necklace. I chose to use semi precious gems in light green (Adventurine) to pull out and emphasis the sage green in this buckle. The adventurine beads have been hand wire wrapped for stability. Vintage chain has been re purposed for this asymmetrical design.

Complete necklace.

I hand wire wrapped this clasp closure.

"Time Stands Still in the Garden"
Design 101
Price $54
(SOLD -FF)
This is a really fun piece of jewelry that was created with a vintage pocket watch that had lost its glass through the years. It has a sealed watch face now with the help of a very cool product I just was recently testing called Matte Accents. It actually gave this piece a vintage feel with the matte seal over top of it, and I love how the hands on the clock rusted slightly with the addition of this matte medium. It is available through Art Beads and can be found in this section. I also tried the crackle accents, glossy accents and sepia accents from this same line through Artbeads, and will have more pieces in the feature featuring those finishes as well.

SOLD
I combined the wonderful time piece with a glittery high heeled shoe, a silver watering can, Fleur d leis charm, as well as vintage neutral beads and a rhinestone roundel. The simple silver chain and set in pearls make this a focal eye catching necklace.

3 comments:

  1. OOOh la la, Love the new stuff!!! I just added some new jewels to my blog last Sunday but girl yous pute me to shame!! Fabs! Blessings, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretchen - these are awesome... My friend, Nanci, is buying #104 and she's SOOOO excited!!

    I love #107 - my hubby is a race fan- so I love the little car - and I just think that is TOO cute!!

    Can't wait to see some of your treasures in person!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style