MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

French Flea Shop Open This Friday and Saturday

French Flea Shop in Anoka, MN
November 27 & 28
10-5 p.m.
Come and spend some time with us this week-end.  I will be working at the shop on Friday from 1-5 p.m.  Stop in and say "hi".  I am the jewelry designer at the shop, but also create smalls and sell other small accessories as well.  Hope to see you there.

This is the front view of our shop on a late Friday evening.  It has such a lovely glow at night.

The gorgeous urns came with the building, and the contents were gifted to our shop by one of our loyal customers, Carolyn.  She just happens to be my best friend, and is such a support to us all.  Thank you for your generosity in sharing these greens with us.  They really add to the stores ambience.

Jewelry I've designed for the shops upcoming sale dates:

There is a large assortment of Eiffel tower French themed jewelry available, as well as my trademark vintage pocket watch faces with birds flying on them.  I also have a number of new pieces that are assembled with a variety of cool vintage elements, like some of the below pieces.  They make great Christmas gifts and each is a one-of-a-kind design.




Smalls that I've created or have for sale at the shop:

The bottle brush trees in the silver pieces flew out of the door at an earlier sale. 
I have created more for this sale.

Love this mini bottle brush tree under the wire cloche and butter pat.  My design.

Another couple of bottle brush trees I created.  One is under a cloche and saucer, and the other is in a pinecone base.  I also am offering the vintage shaving mirror for sale at the shop.  Fun stuff!

Lori, our burlap purse designer, created this lovely silver clock piece and the bottle brush tree are mine for sale.  Love the cloche, with the etching and the silver tray too.


The silver tray, plate and cloche are all elements I've brought to the shop to sell.

The emerald green dishes here are almost all mine for sale as well. 
They show up so nicely in this wonderful white painted desk piece.

These green dishes are sandwich style dishes.  They used to come in boxes of oatmeal years, and years ago.  I've collected them for years, but am doing some down sizing of some misc. items, and these are available to go to a good home.  The small saucers and juice cups are an awesome set up for young girls birthday parties.

What a lovely vignette Julie created here.  I provided the polka dot clear vase with greens, vintage key, etc. on the left.

Again, Julie has some wonderful painted flower pots for sale in the shop.  Right corner, "Peace" pot.  I have the black register grate, two books with holes cut into them (for a vase to fit into) and the greens offered here.

A lovely urn I found and painted.  It is so cute with the bird on top.

To see many more photos of the French Flea shop, please visit our official blog for the French Flea here , as we've just posted 40 photos on this blog post link this morning.  I just have added some of my personal items on my blog post, so to see more of the general vendors collecitons of great items check this blog out.  You also will find additional photos at another of our vendors blogs, Lanette, of Cottage Elements, and may view her blog here.  Lanette also has news about the Home Tour offered through the French Flea on December 12th.  There will be 5 homes to view for a ticket of $10.00.  Shopping at the store, and treats.  Just one of these lovely homes are worth that small ticket price.  They are truly filled with inspiring ideas!!!  Won't you join us?

I will be photographing the jewelry hopefully today for the give away to celebrate my 100th post.  Its pretty dark and dreary in the house, so I may have to turn on the lights to photograph vs. using natural light.  There just isn't much available naturally today.  Stay tuned, I haven't forgotten about the giveaway.

Gretchen

3 comments:

  1. Gretchen
    Really great pictures of your jewelry and all
    your items for sale. The shop looks great once again. Love the outside picture of the shop at night. It was nice of you to mention my greenery donation. Loved giving it to the great bunch of gals at the Flea or Flea bags as you refer to yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gretchen.
    Once again you have done a beautiful job on the pictures for the French Flea. Thank you for taking the time for all of us "flea bags". I am a big fan of your jewelry and have told many people where they too can find your great creations. Keep up the great work. I am so glad to of made so many new friends at the "flea". Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gretchen,
    Wonderful "Eye candy", as they call it.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style