MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chat today at noon with Sue Whitney on Gorilla Glue's Facebook



This is an event that is happening today with my friend, Sue Whitney of Junk Market Style.  It will be a wonderful opportunity for any of us artisians and junkers that have ever wondered now what glue application should i be using now.  That would be me.  I've got all the glues, but when and where to use them is a question I always have.  I'm looking forward to learning more today.  Won't you join me?

Not only is Sue Whitney a noted author and the face of JUNKMARKET Style but she is also proud to use Gorilla products in most of her work! Join us on Wednesday to chat with Sue LIVE on the Gorilla Glue facebook page. Sue will be sharing a few of her Handmade Holiday projects and sharing her secrets on these projects. She is happy to help answer your questions on antiquing and finding those diamond in the rough pieces. Come prepared with pictures and examples if you need help with your individual projects!

You will need to become a member of the Gorilla Glue Facebook page and RSVP to the event, in order to participate.  Why don't you do this now, as this is an opportunity you don't want to miss out on.



Check out the JUNKMARKET Style website at http://www.junkmarketstyle.com/.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style