MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010 Vintage Redesign Jewelry

10-J19  $49  Crown Necklace (SOLD-blog)
Does anyone else out in blogger land have an affinity for crowns and pearls?  I am a lover of both, which were both included in this design.  Vintage faux peals with sterling silver and this lovely crown image.


10-J11   $42.00  (SOLD at the French Flea)

10-J13  $34.00   (SOLD @ French Flea)

10-J20  $49.00 Wander Necklace (SOLD - blog)

10-J12   $39.00  Ivory Floral/Pearl Necklace (SOLD - blog)

10-J16  $44.00  Junker Girl/Crown/Clock Necklace  (SOLD-blog)

Would love to hear your thoughts of these designs.  I will continue to add new designs, as I have time to blog about them.  Everything takes time, so I need to be sure to keep life in a balancing act.

 I hope this finds each one of you safe and sound, praying for those less fortunate, and thanking God for our many blessings we have in our lives here in America.

6 comments:

  1. Every single piece is amazing! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Me!!! I love pearls and I love crowns and most of all, I love your jewelry. I think the junker girl necklace is fantabulous!
    In fact, all your pieces are so beautiful, your talent is amazing.

    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son preciosos, vaya trabajo.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan..I love all your designs! Pearls and crowns yes they are fabulous, the necklace is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely designs Gretchen! And I concur with your well wishes. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your husband and his job situation!

    Your designs are wonderful as always and I'm so happy to see that you have sold some from this listing already!!! Cool!!!

    I always love the pieces you make with the old watch faces. And, of course, anything with the French connection.... Especially like the big thick gold chain with the Effiel Tower under glass dangle.

    Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style