MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Sweet Post About a Necklace Design From a Happy Customer

Below is the reason I design and create jewelry for a living.  On days like today, when you receive notice of a wonderful blog post about one of your designs and you've made the customer thrilled with their purchase, it really makes what I do worthwhile and enjoyable.  So thank you Candy for your purchase, and thank you for the flattering blog post about that purchase.  Enjoy the read and stop by Candy's blog.  She is not only a fabulous photographer, but has wonderful transformations on her blog as she recreates with others cast offs aka junk. 
I just had to share my little purchase with all of you! Can you tell I am just thrilled?!


Photo taken by Candy of Junk Sophistacates blog.

Candy's blog reads like this:
Wow! Look What I Got!

This necklace was created by jewelry redesigner, Gretchen Schaumann from Mimi-Toria's Designs. According to her website, Gretchen's pieces are created by "using vintage, found treasures and special new elements to design and create beautiful functional art". What do you think? Extraordinary, right?
And the tag "Junker Girl"?! Get outta here! Could this be any more perfect for me? Coming from someone that doesn't spend much money on herself, I am beyond happy with my little gift...to ME, from ME!

Make sure you check out her blog to see what other designs she has available. They are all so unique so you may have a hard decision to make! I can also attest to her integrity and believe she is one of the kindest people I know.

Now let me grab that necklace and put it on! I've got vacuuming to do!

**I haven't forgotten about my dining room either, so that will be posted soon too. :)

As always, take care and keep on junking!

Candy

These are the photos I posted on my blog that Candy purchased the necklace off of.  As you can see her one photo did my necklace more justice than all three of the ones I took.  Too bad Candy lives in Ohio, or I would ask her to barter with me for her photographing my jewelry for my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style