MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jewelry for Sale on Blog - Post 3 (Items 18-26)

I've added some more items on the blog of jewelry for sale.  Be sure to check out the previous two posts as well, for more jewelry designs that are currently for sale.  Thanks for looking!

#18
Ivory Floral Necklace
$39 SOLD

#19
Victorian Style Necklace
$39 SOLD

#20
Time for Paris Necklace
$49 SOLD

#21
Bird Necklace
$49

#22
Mother of Pearl/Bling Necklace
SOLD

#23
Fleur d leis Delite Necklace
$42

#24
Floral Cluster/Watch Necklace
(two sided)
$42

#25
Beach Necklace
$59 SOLD

#26
Liqueur English Tag Necklace
SOLD

Let me know if you'd like to purchase any of these 27 items.
Thanks!
Gretchen

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I blogged about your clever designs!
    http://copperdiem.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-great-idea-for-using-button-in.html

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style