MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Jewelry

Time Stands Still Necklace
(reversible)
SOLD
Front
Back
Complete Necklace


#88 Race Car Necklace
SOLD at FF
#88, First Prize and petite red race car
Close-up shot of details

Vintage Clock Face Necklace
SOLD
This face is an original clock face that I poured resin over to make it glass like.  The vintage key has been treated with resin and the charm was created and poured with resin as well.


Vintage Cross Necklace
SOLD




Vintage Delicate Necklace with Eiffel Tower Resin Image
SOLD



Silver Three Strand Watch Necklace
(reversible)
AVAILABLE
Ivory Watch Face with gold sparrow
White Enamel Side with PARIS


Gold/Pearls/Ivory Enamel Pocket Watch Face
(reversible)
SOLD
Front:
Ivory Enamel Vintage Pocket Watch Face
(this is the only Ivory enamel watch face I've come across)
Back:
Grunge style pocket watch face with gold bird
(love this look)
Lightweight feel to the gold and pearl chain.  Easy to wear.
This is a cool necklace.
Some of these are available to purchase.  Contact me if interested at: gretchen.schaumann@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style