MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Friday, November 12, 2010

Taking Some Time...

I'm
 to
 my
 into
creating
one-of-a-kind
jewelry.
After this week-end, I will be selling jewelry off of my blog, so that you my out of state customers and local as well will have access to purchase from me for yourselves and/or for Christmas gifts to loved ones.  I love what I do, and the uniquenesss I've been able to maintain with the one-of-a-kind pieces God gives me the vision to create.  All glory goes to Him, as he has given me any and all gifts that I may have.

Later next week, I hope to have items listed in an organized fashion to be purchased.  If you see something you like, just contact me via email at gretchen.schaumann@comcast.net , and communicate which number item you are interested in and we'll go from there.  I send you an invoice via email, you send me a check, and I will ship out to you.

A side note, is that I've been enjoying being a part of "Inspiration Studio" as a contributor over at Kim Klassen's blog site, and the above photos were edited with some of her layers that she creates for using with photos.  I just love what she does and wanted to share that she has great blogs ,  products and classes if anyone is interested in growing and furthuring your talents.  Take the time to check her out, you won't be sorry.  I just am so happy to have found her and her generoisty in sharing her talent and techniques with the public.  Her pricing is very reasonable as an Artisan for all of the hours and time she puts into creativing these wonderful textures and layers.  Love this stuff!

Thanks everyone for your comments that you leave for me.  I read each one, and am not always able to comment back, but please know that you my friends are often the hilite in the day of a designer that works way to many hours creating, and never has enough time to get everything else in their lives done.  God Bless each one of you for the joy and friendship you've provided to me over these past years I've actively been a part of this wonderful blogging world! 

Stay tuned for jewelry postings next week...

Gretchen




1 comment:

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style