MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gearing up for Fall Shows Now


Hello my friends ~

I have been busy, busy, busy...
with what you may ask?

Finding great elements to Dream about...
Create with
and Restore into once more
well loved Treasures.

How I intend to do that you may ask?
New treasures in the form of
Mimi-Toria's Vintage Redesigned Jewelry.
(Doll Necklace was Sold at previous event, but similar doll necklaces will be created with found dolls shown below)

I have found wonderful vintage dolls...
fabulous tokens...
foreign coins...
wonderful vintage pearls,
lovely old crystals,
gorgeous vintage rosaries,
large stashes of French medals,
incredibly cool vintage number elements,
ornate beautiful silverware,
lovely vintage rhinestones,
exquisite vintage hardware,
and so much more,
all purchased to recreate with.

For what you may ask?
See links below...
Two of my favorite vendor events
that I am privileged to be a part of...

I will be spending the next
5 months
creating for these
2 events.

See you at one of the shows,
or
if your smart...
at both.
:)

You will be missing out
if you don't plan now to attend.
They are fabulous...

"Junk Market Under Glass"
September 8-10, 2011

Junk Bonanza
September 15-17, 2011

2 comments:

  1. Now that is my kind of treasures. Looking forward to seeing what you create.
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear sweet Gretchen, I just had to join your blog asap and let you know again what an angel you were for not only helping me get a ride back to the hotel but for being such a wonderful person period! What a jewel you are. I look forward to many emails and comments to come. I hope you had a great show!! I had a blast, much more fun than going to CC! Many hugs and thanks to you!xoxoxox-cindy craine

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style